Warrior Energy, LLC (WEL) specializes in general contracting program management services, electrical installations, instrumentation and controls installations, and related services for industrial, oilfield/energy, institutional, commercial, and municipal facility projects.
• Utility & Industrial Infrastructure
• Upgrades & Improvements
• Instrumentation & Controls
• Site Facility Lighting
• Safety & Security
• Energy Studies
• Support Services
• Special System Design
• Engineering Services
• Maintenance & Service
• Energy Efficiency
• Capital Cost Estimates
• Class 1 Division 1 & Class 1 Division 2 Hazardous Location design/build electrical installations of any complexity.
• I&E Technicians with experience & internal resources to maximize efficiency & productivity.
• Pump Jack & Rotaflex Pumping unit electrical installation & troubleshooting.
• Instrumentation & Calibration services by journeyman electricians possessing EPRI certifications.
• Electrical Maintenance contracts covering gas plants & industrial process facilities.
• Prefabrication services- I&E design & construction of skid buildings (MCC/control & vessel/processing buildings).
• Projecct management services completed by seasoned engineers & electricians with decades of oil & gas experience.
• Underground electrical construction, including trenching & cable located services.
• Point to point fiber end termination.
We understand that safety has a direct effect on quality of workmanship our clients receive, which is why Warrior Energy, LLC makes it our top priority. Our team leaders emphasize and reward zero-injury achievements. The WEL Health, Safety, and Environment (HSE) is more than a manual, it is a living program taught over and over to new and experienced staff alike.
WEL is committed to the health and safety of our employees, environment, and community.